Bravo BTP Two-Stage 12V Electro Turbo Pump w/ Built-In BatteryBravo
- Capacity 1000L per minute
- 15 minute run time only - must cool down before re-used for 20 minutes
- Pressure 250 Bar (3.6 psi)
- Pressure can be regulated with auto shut-off (175 to 250 bar)
- Equipped with 2 powerful motors on bearings mounted on an aluminium plate to disperse the heat
- 3 meter cable
- Safety fuse
- 12 volt lead with alligator clips
- Carry bag included
- Inflates and deflates large or small objects (depends on valve size)
- Large rigid inflatables or inflatable boats - 1-14 metres (pumps 7 mt boat in 6 min)
- Dinghies (all sizes)
- Inflatable toys and towables
- Air mattresses
The must-have Ni Mh battery fits in the with the pump carry case and lasts 1000 charges and is INCLUDED!
Our favourite accessory! Though all our boats come standard with a foot or hand pump, the electric pump makes getting this boat together in under 15 minutes completely possible for anyone. Our pumps include a rechargeable battery. All you need to do is set your pressure and the pump takes care of all the hard work uptil it reaches desired PSI and shuts of automatically. The come with a hose, a variety of hose ends, alligator clips and carry bag.
The BP 12 is a one-stage pump (high pressure/low volume) that only produces 150 liters per minute (150 L/min). The BTP 12 is two-stage and produces 450 L/min (low pressure/high volume) until it gets to about 1 PSI and then switches to 150 L/min (high pressure/low volume)
Stryker Inflatable Boats, Vancouver Canada is your inflatable boat accessory dealer.